Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley oil rig sunglasses because all four of his right hand with fingers your teacher to cut down

White powder back to them, then said to kill me,oakley polarized sunglasses! Said that since the white powder to get back, but also to bring me more life, after which they kill me kill my wife I was really scared, because my wife was pregnant, and one death is life, I die it does not matter my wife can not die, so he begged them to say things I did kill would kill me! they do not listen to adhere to bring our family to also!
Also at this time Your teacher but the body and belongings, a person standing there, watching the group of bandits, it is natural that asking them to master the thin look very worried that your teacher is so powerful, and most people put up a few to put on the back of people see wrong are sub-divided to pull out a gun and a knife, only one they gun! I see a cry to call your teacher carefully, your teacher is still as natural as not the slightest fear, your teacher looked at the gun, it seems that she does not know your gun fast or fast my sword, I was very strange, your teacher did not even the hands of the sword, his sword to your master slowly, step by step towards that gun against his people, may be your teacher momentum frightened man! I saw you master each step, the man to take a step back, shouting to call you master other former further, if the former further, do not blame him shoot, can you master still slowly they take a step, then only see the white flash followed by a gunshot, me and closed his eyes did not even look at when I opened my eyes, I saw your teacher holds in his hand white dazzling sword! The man is really down to the ground left Gordon with a gun right hand, pain on the ground to roll to go, because all four of his right hand with fingers your teacher to cut down, you can your master sword is a little blood and no dip is visible you master the sword too fast! simply not clear.
cried, call your teacher carefully, can you master saw did not look at, and so just that the three people coming behind your teacher when your teacher about turning the body so each to the foot,oakley oil rig sunglasses, these three also lost consciousness in the past.
Your teacher before over all resolved I relaxed, I was kind of dead to escape the feeling of the body, on the brief look at the front of your teacher grateful for saying what I do not know, your teacher very

No comments:

Post a Comment