Friday, July 6, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap but the Inagawa give the Yamaguchi-gumi informed of the message.

To use her to keep abreast of the movements of the Yamaguchi-gumi.
Did not think she was I was also surprised with a back, so the oakley plan off the air. However, the old guy is very cunning,fake oakleys, resourceful, now to Inoue America to stay in here to inquire about the news. From Inoue America, the old guy was informed that a lot of ZTE will be the information, including the drugs were robbed, burned hands and feet are Inagawa do. oakley's purpose is to allow ZTE to contradiction and the Federation of Sumiyoshi, undermine our alliances, so that the resurgence in conjunction with the Yamaguchi-gumi, fighting a lose-lose. Even the last ambush, nor is it the Gang Taro trick with me, but the Inagawa give the Yamaguchi-gumi informed of the message.
I am most disgusted the assassination of two of my motorcycle in Tokyo, and later to take me away from those who are in the Police Department Inagawa. Simply oakley one stone, two birds with. You can kill my best, if not kill me will let me misunderstood live guitar Federation. Just the old guy even hand the life of the servant to frame,oakley sunglasses for cheap, it is ruthless to the extreme.
Think of the Inagawa multiple actions are explosives and hand grenades,fake oakleys, I suddenly remembered that a large number of bomb thing in my villa, then do not understand why the Yamaguchi group will be divided into two groups, it now appears that the fundamental not the Yamaguchi-gumi dry, but Inagawa masterpiece. From the Inagawa series of actions is not difficult to see their strength is not strong, but the ability to engage in such machinations is far more than other violent groups. Just the last meeting with oakley even a little did not see that serpent of old guy is really my fault, the results simply by virtue of that performance will think that the Inagawa insufficient Juer relax vigilance.
Learned all of this cause and effect, and I just feel that even if the oakley cut to pieces can not eliminate this anger of my heart. This old guy is too hateful, lost some money, let me say, also has caused the loss of soldiers off. The worst thing is I manslaughter Kobayashi feel greatly hurt my pride.
I quietly already comatose Inoue America, the neck is broken, and called the people sent the body to dispose of, and then with Asano Sachiko exchange of views. Basically consistent with the views of the two of us, the Inagawa because the presence of the Yamaguchi-gumi, has been unable to dare not to grow and develop, but secretly has long been planning for a long time. The Yamaguchi-gumi, just a major turn of events, there are so many parishes to seek refuge in the past has been very telling. But precisely because of this, Inagawa in a short period of time must have not a very good control of these parishes, so the strength is still weak. If you do not take advantage of now big bang be eliminated in the future will be in big trouble.
However, the two of us think is not the same, Asano Sachiko I like to deal with the Yamaguchi-gumi, Inagawa as a clean sweep, and I want to fight for just Inagawa woo parishes to weaken the strength of the Inagawa to prevent its development and growth. The Asano Sachiko think mainly on account of the rapid elimination of the Yamaguchi-gumi, and I was more taking into account future situation. Yamaguchi-gumi has been broken up, but a centipede, die hard, hard to say in the future there will be no residual forces to stir up trouble. In addition to the Yamaguchi-gumi, the strength the Sumiyoshi Federation and the Inagawa will be considered throughout Japan, notRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment